Friday, July 27, 2018

Acclimatizing to living off prana from sunlight and water alone

As I prepare to live off prana from water and sunlight alone, I remind myself that it takes six weeks, and some yoga is required.
Everyday you need to do pranayama in the morning.
Then facing the morning sun you need to do the surya namaskar in flow yoga using vinyasa.
Then you need to immerse yourself in a stream or river and meditate for five minutes as you activate merkaba and raise Kundalini or qi through a succulent to the crown.
Feel the pana from the solar network permeate your nadis, the ida. Feel the prana permeate your nadis from water.
Pray to the five Ganges and to the unification of all waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losar New Tibetan Year

I just went to the Losar Tibetan New Year , though I did not find Geshe there, it was a colorful event, with Tibetan folk music and a circl...