Saturday, August 4, 2018

Menomonie cuisine

I am on my way to the menomMeno reservation, by the wolf river, to observe silence and meditate, I have been looking for eagle feathers and elk bones, I have a dream Weaver on my phone though, I thought of some MRE food from the menomMMenominee cuisine, one is turmeric wild rice with chaga tea. For this buy a pound of dehydrated wild rice, season diced onion, mustard, peanuts, turmeric and salt with oil and add to rice. Mix thoroughly and place in plastic cups and seal with sarin wrap and a rubber band. Add hot water to cook it, it is natural genome based and nutritious too, added to this you can buy chaga tea powder from Amazon and add hot water and vegan creamer to make green tea MRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losar New Tibetan Year

I just went to the Losar Tibetan New Year , though I did not find Geshe there, it was a colorful event, with Tibetan folk music and a circl...