Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Fundraiser

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Resolution-Camera-Version-Warranty/dp/B01D9LVL3G?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1

This is a really cool 360 camera.

FundRaiser
I am presently trekking the Nicolet Forest, as part of teh Ice Age Trail and I would like to photograph the forest in 360, and put it on Google Earth for you folks. I was waiting to borrow the Google Trekker camera from Trekker, but haven't got it yet, so I thought of buying one.
If anyone could be kind enough to purchase it for me and donate it?
my email is anilkumarbheemaiah@gmail.com
I am at Shawano WI and could pass you the address of the post office here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losar New Tibetan Year

I just went to the Losar Tibetan New Year , though I did not find Geshe there, it was a colorful event, with Tibetan folk music and a circl...