Friday, August 17, 2018

Watching UFOs at bonn forest

Watching UFOs at Bonn forest
The ice-age trail meanders around the Bonn lake from Greenwood, after a boring mile and a half trek on hot tar
country roads.
I found myself a comfortable place by the trail to spend the night watching the night sky for meteors, satellites
and UFOs.
It reminds me of big bang theory, when Sheldon, Howard, Raj and Leonard went camping to watch the meteor
showers, they fall asleep though and miss the showers.
When I was younger, I had many voices, one was God, one Santa and his elves and another, a descriptive mid-westerner somewhere in Wisconsin,
far away, I am sitting here today hoping he will show-up in a UFO and teach me the physics of levitation, especially
photonic.
It reminds me of how Luke mastered levitation using the force, from Yoda.
I could not learn TM Siddha, and levitate, but I designed several machines for that, that involved spinning wheels
and propellers, but could never get the propellers to spin using the force without a motor.
May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losar New Tibetan Year

I just went to the Losar Tibetan New Year , though I did not find Geshe there, it was a colorful event, with Tibetan folk music and a circl...